Health and Safety
Health and Safety is of utmost importance to us, and nowhere more so than on a commercial or educational project. As a respected refurbishment and fitout company, we often work in live environments, which requires the most stringent monitoring of health and safety to minimise risks to our clients and members of the public.
We adopt a zero tolerance policy on unsafe working practises and achieve this through our culture of awareness, which comprises;
- Commitment from the top down
- Operate sites using Kanban methods
- Ensure clear and simple communication at all levels
- Monitor patterns of behaviour that consistently facilitate a safe working environment
Our Health and Safety Manager.
Our Health and Safety Manager, Andrew, plays an important role in our day to day operations. The responsibility ensures that employees, subcontractors and projects comply with legislation, as well as keeping us up-to-date with the latest changes within the health and safety area. Andrew’s qualifications include;
- City & Guilds NVQ 4 in Occupational Health & Safety
- Law Degree (English & European Laws) Class 2:1
- NEBOSH Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health – Distinction
- NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management – Credit
- Grad-IOSH Membership
- Basic Scaffold Inspection Certificate
- CSCS Card Holder
- P402 Asbestos Surveying Certificate
Work With Us
Work with us, you’ll be in good company
Let us transform your space
To find out more about how BrookhouseUK can truly inspire your space, or to arrange a no obligation consultation, just get in touch.
Unit 3, Noble House, Eaton Road, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7UB
Aspen House, Stephenson Road, Severalls Industrial Estate, Colchester, Essex, CO4 9QG